Thursday, February 21, 2008

Baby It's C-O-L-D Outside!!

I was up before dawn (my normal) to go to work. It was 8 degrees. Luckily, we had no wind. I stepped off my porch and started up the walk to the garage, noticing my warm breath against the cold. Usually I might be grumbling about how cold it is and how I couldn't wait to get into the warm car that my sweet husband usually starts for me.

I stopped and glanced up at the sky, and after a pause, I reminded myself of what a beautiful world we have. The inky black sky with a bright, beautiful moon and the stars as a backdrop. The moon seemed particularly bright this morning, almost like it was a gift.

I took a few moments before the hustle and bustle of the day, while I was alone, just to ponder and give the Lord thanks for the beautiful morning and the start of another day. I'm wishing for all of you today, a few moments to enjoy those beautiful gifts we have been given. Enjoy your day!

God Bless,
Kitty

6 comments:

  1. Some days I cant hardly soak in the wonder of it all. God is so Good !!
    Hugs,
    Rhea

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sky is so amazing when you stop and look at it...I need to count my blessings a lot more than I do sometimes.

    There was an eclipse last night so I wonder if that has something to do with why the moon looked so bright.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kitty, you enjoy your day too sweet lady :) That is a gorgeous photo! Jenn and Jacqui

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your post today, Kitty. That picture is awesome. Would make a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful photo Kitty. Sometimes it is just too easy to take it all for granted, thank you!
    Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pictures.. I really loved it mate:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading each and every one.... Blessings to you...