Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Organizing and Just Some Pretties!

Well, I can hardly believe it's been almost two months since I did a post. I won't bore you with all the "why haven't I blogged" stuff. But, it's good to get back and I've missed all of you! Hope some of you are loving the new summer and those of you that are in winter, hope you stay toasty warm! This is just a picture of my lovely azelea bush. All of the flowering trees and shrubs bloomed wonderfully this spring.





I know there's been talk of how to organize things and this is how I organize my brushes, pens, etc. It's an old plant stand in yummy "aqua blue". Love all those curly cues, don't you?


I was at the local antique fair with Heather the other day and got this cute little pink wire basket. Couldn't find a better place for those "journals" and scrapbooks!

I got this "lovely" at the antique fair as well. Heather gave me the half German doll in the bottom front. She's very sweet and just the right companion!



Sorry for the fuzzy picture, but this is what I loved the most from the antique fair. I've been looking for one of these for quite some time. It's a bank, and ladies used to call it "pin money" that they saved to buy these sweet little pins that they would put on their clothes. Probably around the turn of the century that was popular to do. But, I just love the little purse styling!

Well, ladies, that's about it for me today. I wish you all a beautiful day and many blessings! Look forward to bouncing around to see how all of you have been!

Kitty

7 comments:

  1. It's good to read again from you Kitty. Hope you are doing well. I love that planter filled with supplies. Very clever! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that basket and wire plant holder!!!! Ummmmmmmm, you wouldn't want to sell it, would you?!?! I already know the answer! Hah,
    Smoochies,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mom, good to see you blog a little. :) Love all of these so much, you always find the best wrought iron stands. I think they find their way to you! lol That little pin money purse is just SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your azealias are so pretty !! The little doll is so sweet !! I love the Pin Money bank, i have wanted to collect those for SO long but they always go out of my range. :) Glad to see you back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin' all this eye candy!! the iron scrolly stand is fantabulous :)!! I have never seen so many flowers on one azalea bush!! what's your secret, huh? :))
    The pin purse is absolutely precious!! Thanks for sharing your lovely finds!!
    SMILES :)))
    ~ Madai

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to see you back again Kitty! I love all your organising solutions, the iron stand is fantastic, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, Kitty, I've missed you. So glad you're back. I love this post, honey. Very nice treasures.

    Bertie
    Aunt May's Cottage

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading each and every one.... Blessings to you...