Monday, July 9, 2007

I'm Up and Running!


Well, hasn't this just been an adventure?!!?? My daughter helped me set up my blog today. I love learning new things on the computer, but at the end of it, I think my brain was buz-z-z-ing a bit! But, since I love reading all of your blogs out there, I thought I'd give it a try.
This is a picture of my dog, Lady (the big black one) and Heather's dog, Jada. I babysat Jada when they went on vacation a while back. They are two peas in a pod! Lady just doesn't know she's big.

Heather (my daughter) and I are always busy locating vintage finds. The latest was the buttons we both bought (see her blog - http://www.prettypetalsboutique.blogspot.com/ for a picture of some of those buttons).

I'm still learning how to put pictures on the blog. I guess it's all a learning process. But thanks for stopping by. Later today I hope to put on some pictures of 2 baby quilts I bought on Ebay. I got them for a good price and they are adorable. Hopefully you all can help me identify the materials and the era of the quilts.

Talk to ya later!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Mom... everything looks wonderful! You are doing good so far. That picture is so cute..didn't see that one!

    You will be a pro in no time... everyone that has started a blog has felt the same way.lol

    love Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Welcome to blogland.
    The dogs are too cute. I have a big lab that doesn't know she's not a lap dog.

    Your daughter is so sweet. And I am completely envious of her gorgeous linen collection and her knowledge of laces.

    I know a little bit about vintage fabrics...I'm heading p to look at your lovely quilts.

    Kimberly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather's Mom!!!!!! Welcome to the blogging world! I'll be looking you up all the time now! Heather is just wonderful, love her to bits, such a gorgeous girl and a wonderful friend. You did a great job with her Kitty. She always speaks so warmly about you in our chats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Welcome to Blogland! So nice to see you here!
    Your daughter is a sweetheart. I was blessed to be in the May basket swap with her.
    How lovely that you can *blog* together ~ my own sweet mom doesn't even own a computer yet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww Love those puppy dog eyes!

    Glad you decided to blog with us!

    I look forward to seeing your home and collections!

    p.S. you raised a beautiful daughter...Heather is a true sweetheart! I love her so much!

    Hugz, Dolly~From my CHERRY heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Heather's Mom! You have such a precious daughter, so I know you must be incredible, too! She & I are PRH sisters!

    Looking forward to getting to know you better through your blog!

    Love your "baby's" pic & getting to see Heather's again, too!

    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    Good Luck with your new blog its wonderful so far:)
    deezie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good for you!! I think it is wonderful that you are willing to give it a go! And we know Heather got her talent from somewhere!! I understand the brain fuzz after a bout with blogging~~once you get it it's actually fun!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading each and every one.... Blessings to you...